The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Home Wanted

redneck

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good home wanted for a greyhound x whippet 18months old fawn 36pound very good temperment has been racing if interested pm me ken

I see this dog race the last few weeks it about 2 length off top class I hope ken don't mind me say the dog is a bit big for ken to handle at is age I sure any body young as this dog they find few length good luck to new owners

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this dog race the last few weeks it about 2 length off top class I hope ken don't mind me say the dog is a bit big for ken to handle at is age I sure any body young as this dog they find few length good luck to new owners
Let Ken say that eh ? Disrespectful you are lol !

No I'm not disrespectfull just say as is and ken is friend of mine so your so wrong dar khan :thumbsup:

dart is so right i have one arm longer then the other lol (w00t) (w00t)

For anyone who may be intrested its the dog in the red jacket.

thanks milly the dog has been sorted now :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i will see you sunday if your at the open

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back