The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Luck Paul And Alison

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: just back from Alison's hen weekend in Dublin, what a great weekend never went to bed saturday night just partied all night just wanted to say a big thanks to Alison and everyone who went, it was the best hen party/weekend ever, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: my recovery going to take a few days yet but getting there slowly :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good luck to paul when you go over to Dublin, hope you make it safely back from your stag party in two weeks time sure Tony and the lad's will lookafter you :D :D

good luck :luck: to you both for your forthcoming wedding in Las Vegas Jan 5 2006, looking forward to another great party after the wedding, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: to a great couple :thumbsup:

good luck and all the best have a nice day bye the way its my bithday jan 5 so il have a drink for you :cheers:

Dublin is a fantastic place to party. Did you go to Shelbourne Park, I hear it's a great night out?

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: :cheers: :luck:

Wipeout said:
Dublin is a fantastic place to party. Did you go to Shelbourne Park, I hear it's a great night out?
CONGRATULATIONS  :cheers:   :cheers:   :luck:

yes we did, some had better night there than others Alison won lots and i lost lots, but had a great night,

I hear the Irish men are up for anything, hope you all behaved yourselves. How many hens went? Am I also right in assuming this is Paul & Alison who had Spaceman????

:luck: :luck:

yes that's the right Paul + Alison,yes the Irish men are up for anything :thumbsup: but we were all very well behaved :- " from what i remember about 12 / 14 went and i hope that's how many made it back :oops: great place great people and great fun :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:) Tony's back from stag weekend, hoping to get some photos, they made Paul walk around Dublin in a little black dress, saturday lunch time when everyone was doing there xmas shopping (what a treat that must have been ) :D :thumbsup:

Sounds as though you all; had fun :D :luck: Good Luck for the future :luck:

:cheers: all the best to Paul + Alison who were married yesterday in Las Vegas see you soon, looking forward to the party :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

hellbound said:
:cheers: all the best to Paul + Alison who were married yesterday in Las Vegas see you soon, looking forward to the party  :thumbsup:   :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:
Congratulations Ali & Paul, Hope you enjoyed the helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon Yesterday. (w00t) :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back