Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Pet Home Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawleymoon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my friend has asked me to put this on here she is looking for a good home for her lovely black toy podle :wub: due to no fault of his own he has his pedigree but is not kc reg but he is a lovely boy

pm me if interested.

lawleymoon said:
my friend has asked me to put this on here she is looking for a good home for her lovely black  toy podle  :wub:   due to no fault of his own  he has his pedigree but is not kc reg  but he is a lovely boy   pm me if interested.

PODDLE i mean pardon, oh you mean poodle

keith :lol:

Helen's auntie was looking for a toy poodle, don't know if she found one I'll pm her :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
Helen's auntie was looking for a toy poodle, don't know if she found one I'll pm her :thumbsup:
thanks lesley that would be great as he will be liveing with me as from sunday (w00t) so i would like to get him sorted out as soon as pos its due to a bad family breakup and i didnt want to see him go into kennels hes only 12 months old :( .

sorry midlanderkeith its been a very trying day today i did mean poodle (w00t) :thumbsup:

Hope he finds a good, loving home soon Teena. :luck:

and well done you for taking him in to avoid him going RSPCA or the like! :thumbsup: :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back