The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Racing, Sunny Days, Raffles

IanGerman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A superb day yesterday at East Anglia - hope I'm not stealing anyone's thunder in posting first, but it was a glorious day, and the racing was excellent.

Or should I say Eggselent? All entrants were given a nice sized Easter Egg - nice one EA :thumbsup:

I say nice one - I assume it was - but it only lasted 10 minutes once I got it home. While I was preparing the dog's meals, Billy was busy with the Easer egg! I had left it in a carrier bag along with flask, empty lunchbox and an apple. Needless to say the apple was untouched!

I am aware of Thorazin poisoning, so I kept a careful eye on him the rest of the evening, and checked him out this morning, and he seems fine.

Remind me again, why I decided to call him Raffles? (w00t)

A superb day yesterday at East Anglia - hope I'm not stealing anyone's thunder in posting first, but it was a glorious day, and the racing was excellent.
Or should I say Eggselent? All entrants were given a nice sized Easter Egg - nice one EA :thumbsup:

I say nice one - I assume it was - but it only lasted 10 minutes once I got it home. While I was preparing the dog's meals, Billy was busy with the Easer egg! I had left it in a carrier bag along with flask, empty lunchbox and an apple. Needless to say the apple was untouched!

I am aware of Theobromine poisoning, so I kept a careful eye on him the rest of the evening, and checked him out this morning, and he seems fine.

Edited for Theobromine, not Thorazin :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Naughty Billy, hope he's ok. I have to agree Ian it was a really great days racing, weather was superb, company was great and some really good races. Billy ran really well and there are some great pictures of Billy (sorry Raffles), Frankie and our boys on Lampy pics. It's great to have Chris taking the pictures again. :thumbsup:

Does that mean to say Dave you don't like our company at Harvel then :angry:

I am aware of Theobromine poisoning, so I kept a careful eye on him the rest of the evening, and checked him out this morning, and he seems fine.

Edited for Theobromine, not Thorazin :oops:

Sounds like a good day for all, what a good idea for prizes :thumbsup: .Looks like you got your words "scrambled" ian :lol: (w00t)

Indeed I did Les :)

The good news is that Billy is ok after 36 hours :sweating: And he probably did me a favour - otherwise it would have added to my own fat stores. And they are full enough as it is :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back