The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Thoughts For Little Eve Please

Come on, Eve - you're amongst friends now and we're all rooting for you. Keep going, sweetheart.

How the little girl doing :luck:

Awww Poor little Eve she's in the best hands with you Lisa! :thumbsup: God the little black mite reminds me of little Katie we brought up to you, another little black Dot (another dreadful cruelty case except the nails are not as long!) Good thoughts for Little Eve :wub: :wub: Dotty and Duke send their Love and healing wishes :luck: :luck: xxx

Is there any news about little Eve?

I just can't stop worrying about her :'( xx

An update last night said that she had statred being sick again and the vets had been told if there was any deteriation in the night they were to phone Lisa. I've just looked and there is no update as of yet. We can only hope that no news is good news and carry on sending healing thoughts to this little girl

Come one Eve you can do it. You have a lovely life ahead of you as a Gap dog.

So sorry to see that little Eve has passed to Rainbow Bridge

Run Free little girl on the love of those who cared for you xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back