The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Goodbye Baby Boy

Hi Sarah we are so sorry to hear your sad news about Zak. Every now & then we get luckly & are bless with that special dog & Zak will all ways be special to you. I to will miss Zaks unique BARK & the unique way you would tell him to be quiet. ;)

Ross & Sher.

Zak looked amazing on Saturday, Sarah.

He deserved to win his class - a spring in his step and fun in his eyes :wub:

Run free special boy xxxx

He looked pretty good on Sunday too ... perhaps some small comfort that he did not suffer for long and spent his last weekend so well. Run free Zac :wub:

:wub: Thank you ALL for your kind comments. I am very proud that so many of you actually knew which dog i was talking about and that you have made such kind comments about how he was on Saturday and Sunday. I thought he was awesome at the weekend and he had that one final run (although not supposed to!!) and he went on a high.

He was a special dog to me and i will miss him terribly. Rafa, his nephew is having a little sad time at the moment, he is in his kennel whimpering, but in true strong bitch style, Zante has already commendered Zak's bed and made sure that she cleared up any dinner that was left!!! They all cope in many ways.

Thank you Ross for your comments, it made me laugh and realised that Zak was known and maybe i won't suffer with sore throats after a weekend away from now on.

Maria, i will always have fond memories of Zak because you have documented his racing, hurdling and wins with the beautiful photographs, with his hurdling one taking pride of place in my bedroom.

Once again, thank you all. It has helped in the last few days.

Sarah

What a credit to your love and care for your boy, to be fit and winning still.

RIP Zak

Very sorry to hear about your loss. He sounds as if he was quite a personality.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back