The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Great New Mating

gary farmer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT TINKERMAN HAS JUST MATED MISMATCH MINI (greyhound )

HER LAST LITTERS PRODUCED OUR EBBY BAGHEERA OCEAN BREEZE BIGLAND BAILEY WHATS IT ALL ABOUT

AND MANY MORE IM SURE DARREN WILL FILL YOU IN ON WHAT THEY HAVE WON AND THE REST OF THE PUPS FROM HER LAST LITTERS

HOPEFULLY WE SHOULD GET SOME YARD PER POUNDERS FROM TINKERMAN BUT WHO CAN TELL

GOOD LUCK DARREN SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR A REPEAT MATING :thumbsup: :D :luck: :luck

GARY

nice one this shuld be interesting good luck all :luck:

tink is certainly doing the bizz :thumbsup:

top stud dog :thumbsup: best of luck to all concerned,more little mudges,and big ones lol

tinkerman has just remated missmatch mini

just to make sure the job is done :D

fingers crossed ill be counting the days for this one

gary :luck: :luck:

[can i tell everyone now gary ikept our secret so long good luck see you later tommy

[can i tell everyone now gary ikept our secret so long good luck see you later tommy

THANKS TOM WELL PLEASED ABOUT THIS MATING GOT A HARD ACT TO FOLLOW

BIGLAND BOY CLICKED PERFECT WITH MINI I HOPE TINKERMAN CAN DO THE SAME

SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED

GARY :thumbsup:

hes knocked a few big litters out these pups should be really good :luck: ;)

id put money on m8 your bitch has really proven herself as a great brood bitch :thumbsup: then mixing it with smudge cant fail im sure of it :luck: :luck: looking forward to seeing what and how many she has :thumbsup:

Best of Luck with the mating, both well proven. Look forward to seeing what she has :thumbsup:

i nwish i could get one this seems a great mating. good luck with the mating' ' i feel envious of all the new owners

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back