The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

williams

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, my names is Carlson am new here and I would be needing help from you guys. My Late Dad was a munchkin breeder, he started breeding Munchkin kittens when I was 15 years old and he named the small cattery after me, "Carlson Russian blue cattery". He has been breeding for 13 years before he passed away and before he died he asked me to continue running the cattery. So I contact some of the registered Russian blue breeder for advice, they told me I need to build a website to advertise the Liters I have available so I did that. Here is the name of the website I built Carlson Russian blue farm Jsut search us on google you will found on the first page on top.. please you guy should review and advise me on what to do please I need more advice from you on what to do
Thanks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back