The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Grey Hound Wanted

havok

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am looking for an ex racing greyhound. at present i have two dogs a lurcher and a ex racer. we all go on regular holidays and have greate fun running up and down the beach. The boys are both 7 and would like a new freind about the same age. The new freind must be comfortable around them and children as i have an 8 year old daughter. :huggles:

Whereabouts are you?

There are quite a few gorgeous greyhounds of 7 yrs + on the Oldies Club website.

I also know of a lovely 5 year old greyhound bitch who needs to be rehomed through no fault of her own - excellent with other dogs and children. She is in Essex - let me know if you want any further details.

Dont know where you live but there are 3 gorgeous greys at the Dogs Trust in Liverpool. Alos a pure white lurcher girl (stunning). Also you could try greyhoundgap (www.greyhoundgap.com). They are always looking for good homes for thier rescued grayhounds. They are a freindly bunch and would be happy to speak to you im sure.

havok said:
I am looking for an ex racing greyhound. at present i have two dogs a lurcher and a ex racer. we all go on regular holidays and have greate fun running up and down the beach. The boys are both 7 and would like a new freind about the same age. The new freind must be comfortable around them and children as i have an 8 year old daughter. :huggles:
I have a lovely bitch you cab have. She's jet black, great with my 3 kids (ages from 4-7) and great temprement

i would second the reference to greyhoundgap. you will get THE BEST support and back up there and will find absolutely the right dog for you. :thumbsup:

For the Yorkshire area there is Tia Greyhound rescue at Sowerby Bridge nr Halifax.

They do a great job :thumbsup: and usually have a vast amount of greyhounds that need a loving home. :luck: Good luck with your search.

Tina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back