The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gucci Is All Grown Up Now...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
urchin said:
well, you did call him WOODY! how's a girl to know he can't live up to his name .............. :- "  :- "  :- "

(w00t) (w00t) That never occurred to me til now!!!!!!!! (w00t) Poor Woody :b :b

Gina - WHERE did you get that GORGEOUS collar?????????????????????????? :wub:

:b :b it's from www.petlondon.com that sells all sorts of silly, cutsie items for pampered celebrity style little pooches. I couldn't resist the pink patent leather and the sparkly pink crystal heart (in fact if it was bigger i'd wear it myself it's that gorgeous!!!! :b ) either that or is was going to be her name spelt in Swarovski (?) diamanti letters round a collar, either way i'm appalled at how much i spent on a bleeding silly collar just to go on her in the house :b :blink: I'm losing the plot :clown: It's just a good job she looks so :wub: :wub: in it. Or maybe it's the sexy collar that's turning Woody on so much, not her seductive new 'perfume'!!! :lol:

Welcome to the world of Italian tarts Gina. You're lucky she started so late, Miffy had her first ages ago and the other girls taught her all about practise bonking, just like a conga line!! It's strange that even without their bits the dogs still seem to have the inclination, at the age of 15 Deefa still thinks that he can even if he can't see or hear them, there's nowt wrong with his nose!

:rolleyes: o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back