The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess Who I Went To See Today???

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Awww they are just so cute, :wub: :wub: such torture not being able to take him home with you, it won't be long(although it will probably seem like forever)and Jonah is a fab name :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

I am going to have a go at showing, but didn't choose him primarily with this in mind. Looking forward to going back to ringcraft again and entering the odd show and taking him out onto the hills once he's old enough. May even try some coursing. :))

Nicola he's so sweet and I love his colour and I love his name (think Jonah means dove but I'm not sure). Bet you can't wait to have him home. Looking forward to the growing up pictures.

Jenny

Jonah is a very handsom little chap :wub: :wub:

Jonah is a little star! :wub: :wub: o:) This thread should have a "seriously cute" warning!! :lol:

Nicola said:
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.
I am going to have a go at showing, but didn't choose him primarily with this in mind. Looking forward to going back to ringcraft again and entering the odd show and taking him out onto the hills once he's old enough. May even try some coursing. :))

Do bring him coursing Nicola he'll love it when he gets bigger I'm sure, it would be nice to meet you and he could have a family reunion too if you come to Coppull :thumbsup:

He's lovely! You look so happy in that picture, Nicola :huggles: The time will pass and you'll be able to bring him home with you - and then you won't be able to remember what it was like with just the two dogs (peaceful, I expect, lol).

His name is fabulous!

Jonah is absolutely gorgeous Nicola :wub: Bet you can't wait to get him home !!!!!!!

The photos of him remind me of my own blue brindle boy as a pup - RUSHDEN MOODY BLUE - aka Isaac !!

I'm sure you and Jonah will have many happy years together doing all sorts of whippety pursuits!!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your new boy! Joe is really cute! :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back