The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Guide dog trainer for behavioural help.

dogsenselondon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hey,

I am a qualified Guide Dog Trainer based in London.

I have a Bsc degree in Animal Behaviour, an Msc Masters in Animal Conservation and a foundation degree in canine assistance and behaviour (this is an official qualification with guide dogs and London city of guilds.)

I have helped to train a lot of dogs with behavioural issues. Visits that start in the home because this is where the basics should be established. Together, we then come up with a training plan that will be easy for you to follow.

Drop me a line if interested and we can discuss your dog needs. The cost is £60 per hour, an initial visit is 2 hours minimum. Please check out my Facebook page for further information.

www.facebook.com/dogsenselondon

Barry

Welcome and good luck with attracting clients. You could hang out on here and help out with some of the issues that arise?

hey,

I have a Bsc degree in Animal Behaviour, an Msc Masters in Animal Conservation and a foundation degree in canine assistance and behaviour (this is an official qualification with guide dogs and London city of guilds.)

I have helped to train a lot of dogs with behavioural issues. Visits that start in the home because this is where the basics should be established. Together, we then come up with a training plan that will be easy for you to follow.

Drop me a line if interested and we can discuss your dog needs. The cost is £60 per hour, an initial visit is 2 hours minimum. Please check out my Facebook page for further information.

Barry
Hi Barry
hey,

Barry
Hi Barry, I saw your blurb about yourself on this forum. I am looking for a trainer to help me train my autistic son’s dog to be a bit more like a therapy dog. It’s probably easier explained in a face to face conversation. We are in Islington / London. Out dog is a sweet 2 year old flatcoated retriever. My son is 11 and non verbal (so I am the handler). Would you be interested to have a conversation and what is your rate? Thank you Julia

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back