The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gypsy's Coming Good.

nighthunter

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The bag after an evening out with Gypsy and the lamp, Turned out to be a good crack.

She was on the case and didn't miss much at all.

lamping005.jpg

Great stuff,nice to see a dog doing what comes naturally.Not enough Lurcher posts on K9,great to see.

Amandaxx

great result :cheers: i got ready to go thursday,best night we`d had in ages, got half way there drove into a fog bank,a right f**king pea souper! :( really struggled this season its been either too wet or frozen solid.glad you did well :thumbsup: chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Good catch there Nighthunter or should I say Gypsy :)

Do you ever find when your lamping that because of racing/coursing that they always seem to be 100mph on every slip for the fisrt half a dozen or so?

Kepp up the good work

Tom

:thumbsup: i agree, she's looking well fit Kev, how many did Squiggle get, :teehee: Di

:thumbsup: good result there mate :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments, I think it's the photo that's doing it, They say the camera never lies but I think it maybe telling a little porky this time :lol:

Squiggle didn't go with me on that night Di as I was on my own, She is catching the odd two's and three's nothing outstanding yet though.

She is coming good out with the ferrets though as far as marking in and holding rabbits in the nets till I get there and she will also catch the odd one or two that miss the nets. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back