: : :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Have a good one Fleesh hope you have a good birthdy

lots of love fron Don ruth and not forgetting Sam

:luck:

:D Happy birthday Fleesh :D have a great day

Hope all of your wishes came good Fleesh, all the best :cheers: :luck:

Happy Birthday best wishes Karen and girls xxx

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys :huggles:

My mate took me out for lunch at Uni, and another friend bought me Latte and Cake during the lecture break :thumbsup:

Rob has got me some lovely flowers and is taking me out for dinner tomorrow :wub:

Mum's got me a new phone but it's not arrived yet :( (I managed to lose my phone yesterday but luckily some honest soul had handed it in at the Uni Library - either that or you can't get much for a cheap £20 phone :lol: )

Off to bed now, knackered and have an extra day at Uni this week (early start tomorrow) so no lie in just yet :sweating:

all I got you was a second-hand puppy jumper, did it arrive in time for your birthday? Best wishes for the coming year!

Hello jumper arrived Freya looks lovely Just replying from my new phone HOW COOL IS THAT !

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back