The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday June Foster

June Jonigk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought I'd give this lovely lady a thread of her own, as the other thread may be making her sad :(

Don't know about you June, but I was dreading my 50th at the beginning of June - but it turned out to be the best birthday ever, and it lasted exactly a month!!

You look nowhere near 50 - so celebrate in style :D I hope you have a wonderful day! :teehee:

50.gif

50.jpg

My word, what a lot of Half-century ped racing birthday ladies!

Hope you have a good day june - Many Happy returns!

50th.gif
50th.gif
50th.gif
50th.jpg
50th.gif
50th.gif
50th.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE :clown: :clown:

hope you have a wonderful 50th........i hope i look as good as you at 50 ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE :clown: :clown: hope you have a wonderful 50th........i hope i look as good as you at 50 ;)
You didn't say that to me Julie :( Well you know who your friends are :angry:

:D Only joking :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree June, you look wonderful

:clown: Happy 50th Birthday June :clown:

50ee.jpg

fiftieth_birthday_balloon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE

from another half-centurian :D All the best people are you know!

And yes, you do look great and nowhere near 50!

(Didn't say it to me either young Julie! <_< )

HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEK/MONTH OF CELEBRATION. I hope you have a lovely time and Al spoils you loads!

Hope to see you at Glos next week. Bye bye from a sunny USA, 73F at 9.15 am and just heading off to the waterpark with Indi. :cheers:

To A Very Special Lady on her 50th Birthday have a lovely day June, hope Alan is spoiling you :-

Did you get any thing nice :-

Lots of love Dylan xxxxxx :wub: :wub: :wub:

To A Very Special Lady on her 50th Birthday have a lovely day June, hope Alan is spoiling you :- Did you get any thing nice :-

I got a number plate for my new van P5000 000N the nearest they could get to 50 and SPOON how call is that love it :D :D :D

bet the number plate is fab June glad your having a lovely 50th :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy birthday June. Hope that you are having a great day.

Happy Birthday June

Don't worry , every-thing will be fine. Change makes folk nervous, but some-times you have to change to progress and it CAN be a good thing.

Enjoy your birthday, contact your family, build your bridges. Nothing is worth feeling sad and low. This time next year, the upsets will have faded.

Happy, happy birthday to a lovely lady.

x

To A Very Special Lady on her 50th Birthday have a lovely day June, hope Alan is spoiling you :- Did you get any thing nice :-

I got a number plate for my new van P5000 000N the nearest they could get to 50 and SPOON how call is that love it :D :D :D
Well there is a lot of ooooooo's in Spoooon. Love the number! Glad you are enjoying your birthday xx

Happy Birthday for yesterday Juney

They are right you don't look 50.

It's a pity the old man looks 70 though :D :p :) :D ;) :p :) :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back