The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday To An Old Man!

josh_naylorwhippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Happy Birthday to my Dad 50 today and looking it :D :clown: . He stayed up till after 12 just for us to sing happy birthday to him, still a little child in the head (w00t) . Have a good day dad and enjoy your Birthday meal tonight with the family. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Happy Birthday Dave - seems a few of us are hitting that big 50 this year!! Have a good day x

Happy Birthday to my Dad 50 today and looking it :D :clown: . He stayed up till after 12 just for us to sing happy birthday to him, still a little child in the head (w00t) . Have a good day dad and enjoy your Birthday meal tonight with the family. :thumbsup:
You stop being so mean to your old man young Josh. Just remember that he's looking as old as he does :eek: :eek: because of you. (w00t) Noooooo Dave don't look 50 I'm sure. He looks like just a wee slip of a lad. Well compared to some of us he is of course just a wee slip of a lad or maybe just slightly younger than some of us.

It seems to me that I might be digging myself into a bit of a large hole. (w00t) Josh surely you can make your dad breakfast this time.

So Happy Birthday Dave

happy birthday dave ,hope you have a good one,well you are 50 after all welcome to the club :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE :)

Your still young at heart and thats all that matters, :lol: have a great day and enjoy your meal. ;)

ps. If you ask the waiter really nicely i"m sure he"ll cut it in to small pieces for you. :lol:

:clown: :clown: :clown: Happy 50th today Dave, if I had none that I would of given you a special gift on sunday :- :- I gave Diane hers now you wil have to wait till the next Nationals!!!!!

Have a great day, I've got to wait till next year for mine!!!! :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE

it must of been a big paper round you had as a kid :p

:cheers: HAPPY HALF CENTURY DAVE :cheers:

Hope the next half is just as good for you (w00t) :D

happy birthday dave, :cheers: welcome to the club ;) if they tell you life begins at 50 dont believe them mate. :thumbsup:

have a great day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE

bless Josh.....staying up past his bedtime to to start your birthday thread.....we all know he is usually in bed by 9pm :- :-

HAVE A GREAT DAY DAVE :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE :cheers:

....and Josh.....50 is NOT OLD...... GOT IT (w00t)

:D :D Josh was your Dad staying up for you to sing Happy Birthday OR was he finishing of the bottle of whisky he can't drink as fast through a straw now he is OLD lol :D :D

:D Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave you and Diane are a wonderful couple and i am sure you will get spoilt rotten mate :D

:D P.S. Derek says watch your back when you go to bed tonight your not as young as you used to be, Diane be gentle PMSL :D

:cheers: Happy Birthday to my OLD man I can really say this & mean it! :lol: Only joking Dave after I have cut & dyed your hair I'm sure you will look 30 again :D

Mandy I'm always gentle with him!! (w00t)

50 Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe Diane you don't look a day over 30 now you've had your haircut :clown: Just think when I get to your age you'll be nearly collecting your pension :clown: lol

Have a great birthday :D

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

HAPPY 50TH DAVE - you don't look a day over 49 (w00t) , hope Diane's bought you so some extra special pressies?!....... Olive sends you 50 huge kisses

Happy 50th Dave, hope you have a great day !

:clown: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE :clown:

Hope you have had a lovely day

love from all the Morton gang :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back