The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday Zoomie!!!

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE MAN[/SIZE] :clown:

I can't believe you're so grown-up now!

Just a minute ago you were like this....

And now you're FOUR!!!!!

So we made you cake :p

... you were tempted by the candles... :lol:

(w00t) Then you tasted it with the tippiest tip of your tongue in case it was POISONOUS....

(but although in fact it looks like a delicious muffin it was actually made of LIVER, TOMATO and a bing of GARLIC... so my kitchen now smells foul!)

:lol: ..so you thought it was rather tasty after all and made off to your bed with the biggest bite you could carry... :teehee: :thumbsup:

(They all had one each... and I lit some incense because I'm practically a vegetarian so raw meat is not my deal and made me reeeeaaallly queasy :x ... but anything for my baby :lol: :cheers: :wub: )

Then it was time to open his stash of presents!

(w00t) He got a new patchwork knitted blanket for snuggling under with everyone on the sofa.

Two new jumpers,

Two new cuddly toys,

A birthday card from Mummy and Daddy and one in the post from Granny!

...and what's in the big red parcel Zoomie???? :- "

Quick change of jumper to model and it's wripping-the-wrapping :lol: :lol: :clown:

(w00t) It's mine, MINE, [SIZE=14pt]MINE[/SIZE].... all mine!!!! (w00t) :lol:

And because it's throwing rain outside :( we had a game of 'chase' in the hall :D

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: :huggles: HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO THE GORGUSE ZOOMIE :huggles: :wub: [/SIZE]

and look at all those prezzys lucky spoilt little boy :huggles:

C;mon MUMMY, you're not going FAST enough!!! :sweating: :teehee:

And then he was all tuckered out with eating and playing and his little eyes were closing... so off to bed for a snooze and a birthday kiss from Lottie -_-

:huggles: :*

:wub: :wub: :wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOOMIE FROM THE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ZOOMIE AND FRIENDS :luck: :luck: :luck:

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Zoomie![/SIZE] :wub:

Loving the new jumper! :thumbsup:

What what lovely presents! Happy Birthday Zoomie - Tiny is jealous he only got a frisbee and and a cake (mind you it was spinach and bacon cake - yummy in his tummy) for his 4th birthday 2 weeks ago!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What lovely birthday pressies :D

Love the jumpers, very fetching :wub:

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZOOMIE :huggles: :huggles: :cheers: [/SIZE]

Happy Birthday to Zoomie. :wub:

I'm pleased to see he was spoiled, he couldnt really wish for more - did you put his picture and birthday announcement in the local paper too? :p :lol:

:wub: :cheers: :wub: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOOMIE[/SIZE] :wub: :cheers: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 4 TH BIRTHDAY, ZOOMIE[/SIZE] :cheers:

eLLA SENDS LOTS OF :huggles: + :wub:

YOU WERE A GORGEOUS BABY TOO !

Happy Birthday Zoomie! :cheers:

Hope you enjoyed your cake and new toys :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Aww what brilliant pics!!

Looks like a great birthday.....

Many Happy Returns :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back