The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday

Darcia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Birthday wishes to Raven, Solo, Razz and Holly from Big Bro Fletch :cheers:

A.jpg

Here's an uptodate pic of him relaxing today (I think he is wondering whether he is ever going to go racing again.......)

Fletch_2.jpg

Happy Birthday Fletch - looking forward to seeing him run again soon Darc. :D

Darcia said:
Here's an uptodate pic of him relaxing today (I think he is wondering whether he is ever going to go racing again.......)

Quite frankly Darc, he seem quite contented with lazing on your sofa/bed. Happy birthday Fletch :cheers:

Darcia said:
Birthday wishes to Raven, Solo, Razz and Holly from Big Bro Fletch :cheers:
Happy Birthday Raven, Tilly, Razz, Holly, & Fletch From Solo( had a great day racing and pulling the stuffing out of the sofa!!! ? I'll make it to my 3rd birthday!!!)

I'm a bad mum - put Holly (Merle's sister) instead of Tilly (Fletch's sister) - how embarassing, sorry Tilly and Happy Birthday specially to you! :b

and as for Solo, Fletch says that he finds the insides of duvets much more tasty (w00t) :D (w00t)

What a loveley litter of blacks. You just can't have too many. [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/SIZE]to them. :D

But I thought it was your birthday too Darc. I'm off to start a new thread......

It is - and they have already got me on the Chit Chat section - you just can't escape the inevitable can you :eek:

& thanks Judy, not at the pub but having a small tipple :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back