The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday

Kept that quiet yesterday Vicky ---we would have all sung to you had we known---might have even bought you a drink or two ---have a good un lass you deserve it lorts of love

steve/karen :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

To a girl whose taught me many things...........

Latin - nippleatus erectus

Geography - Stoke and Stone are actually 2 different places!

Map reading - M6 south , M1 south, turn round at Watford Gap, continue back up M1, M6 north, onto M5 and Bob's your uncle your in Worcestor.

Emergency stopping - slam brakes hard, career into layby, smile and wave to BMW behind then nip round back of car for a widdle.

Apocolypse theories - yes the end of the world truly is nigh if she hasn't got a socket for them straightners.

Classical music appreciation - whilst stuck in a traffic jam, wind down windows, find classic fm, crank it up full belt then hang arms out the windows and wave dramatically as though conducting your own orchestra, if the drivers around seem unappreciative then ring your mates.

Have a great day and many more laughs in the future. :cheers:

Jac

wav.gif

wav.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
wild whippies said:
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] :cheers:
To a girl whose taught me many things...........

Latin - nippleatus erectus

Geography - Stoke and Stone are actually 2 different places!

Map reading - M6 south , M1 south, turn round at Watford Gap, continue back up M1, M6 north, onto M5 and Bob's your uncle your in Worcestor.

Emergency stopping - slam brakes hard, career into layby, smile and wave to BMW behind then nip round back of car for a widdle.

Apocolypse theories - yes the end of the world truly is nigh if she hasn't got a socket for them straightners.

Classical music appreciation - whilst stuck in a traffic jam, wind down windows, find classic fm, crank it up full belt then hang arms out the windows and wave dramatically as though conducting your own orchestra, if the drivers around seem unappreciative then ring your mates.

Have a great day and many more laughs in the future. :cheers:

Jac

And people think I'M f***ing mental!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I like it :thumbsup: :lol:

happy b/day vicky have a good day see u in scotland xx :luck:

:cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers: happy birthday vicky have a good one :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Vicky![/SIZE]

from us lot and your boy :wub:

Have a great day without too much of a hangover...and Jac....you are bloody mental :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy birthday Vicky[/SIZE]. I'm sure that you have enjoyed/are enjoying it. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back