The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday

antitwo 2

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY daddy, we all love you and hope you have a nice day. After we have been on our tea time walk that is. :teehee:

Love you lots from Casper, Woodi, Eddie, Judd and of course mum! (w00t) XXX

Pie and gravy today Paul happy birthday have goodu mate :thumbsup:

happy birthday paul from carole, peter & the whizzkidz have a good one :cheers:

Happy Birthday Paul

Hope you have a great day :cheers:

Brian & Hayley

Happy Birthday Paul,hope you've had a good day :thumbsup: What did you buy him for his birthday Sue ?

Hope you had a lovely birthday

Elaine

Hope you had a good day share your cake with the boys I am sure they would like some

Happy Birthday Paul, hope you've had good day - and thanks for the perfect excuse for me to have a drink tonight. It would be rude not to celebrate your birthday, wouldn't it !!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Paul, hope you've had good day - and thanks for the perfect excuse for me to have a drink tonight. It would be rude not to celebrate your birthday, wouldn't it !!! :cheers:

happy birthday Paul,

get yourself a few drinks and enjoy !

from

Dean & Alison, ( Lady Matilda)

Happy Birthday Paul,hope you've had a good day :thumbsup: What did you buy him for his birthday Sue ?
Thought about buying him some new wellies Karen so that he can keep taking the dogs out lol :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back