The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Brithday Roger Nind

The Bruvs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY TO ROGER NIND :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: p.s I think I get the age right (w00t) (w00t) Hope you have a great day :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Got a shock reading that. Thought the clocks went forward an hour, not 30 years! Thank you anyway

:clown: :clown: Happy birthday Roger have a good one. see you in two weeks at the ( NPWRA CHAMPS ) :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D Happy birthday Roger, 60 never, such a young handsome man like you ( and its nothing to do with you being born the same year as us ) with such a beautiful young wife as Jo, i am sure that Jo,Aimee, Chloe and Tilly will spoil you rotten have a great day from all of us :D :D

:D :D Happy Birthday mate hope you have a good one. bet the family spoils you rotten, are you using your new bus pass from today :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You know Derek, they have let use the dish washer tonight after cooking the dinner for them! Glad I baked my birthday cake at the weekend cos after doing that 12 hour shift today Im cattled!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow as you already have a dishwasher Roger what did you get for your birthday? (w00t)

Happy Birthday Roger whatever your pressie was. (w00t) (w00t)

Happy Birth(yester)day! 60 eh? That's nearly double West Hams points total!

Thank you. Everybody who took time to add messages, pm's and sent cards, some witty! and some heart felt!! See you all soon.

Ian you will see next time we are at Harvel the van will be sporting a rather new and shiny West Ham tax disc holder and air freshner, and yes I did check that it didn't smell anything like what we are playing like before hanging it up!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back