The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hare And Hound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this pic above is nancy again, the young chap was an apprentice slipper.

another lynperry dog, the shiner i think part owned by lampy i think. a good stayer on those pre ban hares.

the chap in the background is trying to warm up a frozen part of the field. :- "

pmsl at the bloke in the background warming the frozen part of that field, now that dedication for you must of taken ages to check all that field! :blink: :thumbsup:

Great pics!!! :thumbsup:

heres some more pics for those interested in coursing.

hi murph. that is mrs corky in those waterproof pants.? i think she likes the coursing as much as mr cork does..

sparky said:
hi murph. that is mrs corky in those waterproof pants.? i think she likes the coursing as much as mr cork does..
Yes she ls right into coursing, Ha! Ha! and the two boys in the back ground ,are Corks as well ,Joe the small one who is five is getting right into the lure coursing ,with his own little blue fawn bitch , Twinkle ,

another good day, on some amazing land.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back