Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harvel Agm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markamys

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Harvel had it's AGM today, all went well. I've been asked to put details of the new committee on here.

Chairman Ian German

Racing Manager Dave Woollett (some of you may have heard of him before :lol: )

Secretary/Bookings June Maddocks

Treasurer Jane Bond

and new committee member Chris Woollett

Awards for Harvel top dog - Raffles, Top Bitch Bella of Muir, Veteran - Full of Bellisamo.

Harvel wiil be having an open again next year.

Dave will harvel be Affiliated and if so, would your chairman think of running for superstars points?

Hi Chris - Harvel will affiliate again, but the Open will be completely Open. i.e. open to all dogs with either a WCRA or NPWRA passport.

This was discussed at length but decided overwhelmingly to keep it as last year.

Nice to see Chris & Dave back again this year at Harvel, have a great season.

I fully agree with the Clubs decision to be open to all dogs with WCRA and NPWRA passports.

Well Done

That was the quickest AGM we've been to was finished in an hour :thumbsup:

Hi Chris - Harvel will affiliate again, but the Open will be completely Open. i.e. open to all dogs with either a WCRA or NPWRA passport.

This was discussed at length but decided overwhelmingly to keep it as last year.
hi if u are open for both does thatmean u will have superstars points as well as npwra or is it just one set of points or none at all cheers

I think you will find that if a Club decides to run for National points, the WCRA will not give Superstars points!

Whippet News Top Ten points will also be awarded.

All the best,

Andrew

I think you will find that if a Club decides to run for National points, the WCRA will not give Superstars points!

Whippet News Top Ten points will also be awarded.

All the best,

Andrew
As an ex superstars officer I can tell you Andrews’s information is completely wrong.

The NPWRA have absolutely no bearing on the superstar’s points.

One of the main criteria’s of superstars points being awarded is that every dog running has a valid WCRA passport.

If clubs need further guidance I suggest they contact the WCRA secretary or Superstars officer

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou Gary, my information is actually correct. You have just given the reason why it is correct. I was just trying to clarify that a club is unable to run for both points.

Thankyou Gary, my information is actually correct. You have just given the reason why it is correct. I was just trying to clarify that a club is unable to run for both points.

In the past I know The NPWRA have awarded points to opens run on this format, ie accepting dogs that entered holding a WCRA or NPWRA passport.

If every dog entered also held a valid WCRA passport there is no reason to my knowledge why superstars points shouldn’t be awarded.

Therefore it is possible for a clubs open to run for both points.

Last edited by a moderator:

In the past I know The NPWRA have awarded points to opens run on this format, ie accepting dogs that entered holding a WCRA or NPWRA passport.

If every dog entered also held a valid WCRA passport there is no reason to my knowledge why superstars points shouldn’t be awarded.

Therefore it is possible for a clubs open to run for both points.
doubt we will ever see a open with all entrants holding both passports. So if 1 dog enters a open (only holding a Npwra passport) run for both Npwra & Wcra points the open is then made void for superstars points, Due to 1 non wcra passport holder

so no superstars points then, ?? whats the point of accepting both passports ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back