The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harvel People And Dogs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please airbrush my photo next time, Chris :sweating: I look p****d and overweight! :x

*Gulp* I didn't know Vicki was a K9er :wub:

However - I know she still loves me coz she told me so :-

And you married men can jog on :p :p :))

On to the competition - definitely Weyhill. But is it the Charity Open or the Summer one - weather suggests the latter ... yes?

OK. A few things here. No need for an air brush with that Jacquie :unsure: If I was younger, would be saying WELL FIT! But sadly......... . Moving on. Just come back from doing the horse to find that a certain I German has come up with a competition answer (w00t) AND I can reveal that he is absolutely correct :cheers: Yes. That was Weyhill and it was 2009 and Ian now qualifies for the prize. Knowing Ian as I do, he was so magnanimous in suspending me some time back :teehee: , I know that he would want to share his prize with the whippet racing fraternity. So. Here it is. AND. No marks for guessing who it is. We know him as dad of Big Ron and Diamond Geezer, husband of the lovely Tina. Yes folks, stripped for action for the betterment of the sport of whippet racing lets here it for....

colin1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its Colin and can I say that he in my view he represents what this sport is all about. He, like many, give their time and effort at racing meetings for the good of the sport. Always there at the traps. Doing what is needed. Colin, we are stars :thumbsup:

So is this what you call the good looking ones lol :thumbsup: so where is yours (w00t)

Iv'e got to say - I have won BETTER prizes in the past - soap-on-a-rope and a pink purse are just 2 that spring to mind!

However, in defence of us men who like to keep ourselves in shape .... round IS a shape!

Iv'e got to say - I have won BETTER prizes in the past - soap-on-a-rope and a pink purse are just 2 that spring to mind!
However, in defence of us men who like to keep ourselves in shape .... round IS a shape!
But Ian. As we all know, its not the winning its the taking part (w00t) :teehee:

Very True Chris, at least we can get our arms around most of you lol (w00t)

What you talking about woman you look great and Jackie that pic of you kissing Ayda is soooooooo great Gio sends lots of licks and cuddles to you the blue gang will see you real soon it will be good to catch up great pics as allways mr Lampy how you do it Chriss i dont know

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What you talking about woman you look great and Jackie that pic of you kissing Ayda is soooooooo great Gio sends lots of licks and cuddles to you the blue gang will see you real soon it will be good to catch up great pics as allways mr Lampy how you do it Chriss i dont know

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Thanks Mandy, looking forward to it :thumbsup: Not long now :luck:

Always grateful for the lovely photos Chris takes :D

OH! I've got more pics of you Jacquie, I think. I'll dig em out (w00t) :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back