The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Has Anyone Got Any Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thankyou for putting the results on yesterday we all know how wet and cold everyone was by the end of yesterday Also a big thankyou for every body who worked all day. There was some very good racing.

well done 2 all the winners :cheers:

shame about the weather i was soaked!

Thanks for the results Steve. And I think a big well done should go to the lasses on the line, the lure lass and the trap man, it p***ed down all day and they stood out in it so we could race our dogs then go back into the hut. Also well done all the winners and the losers we all deserve a pat on the back for running in that weather.

Mistake on program winner of heat 1 of up to 36 lb. scratch should be GED'S DUKE not geds jew.

:thumbsup: A personal VERY big thankyou and pat on the back to our line judges, Bill on the lure, Geoff and Gregg on traps, our lure girl Millisa, Barbare on PA. endless flowing cups of tea from Betty. And not forgetting Dave who goes down to sort everything out midweek for us.

Welldone to all the winners and everyone who supported this open in horrible weather, I got bogged down in the mud and couldn,t move :D We copped the lot heavy rain , thunder and then hail. It didnt stop some excellent racing though.

We got home at 9pm then had a very muddy dog to bath so sorry the results did not go straight on.

:thumbsup: Thankyou for puttig them on for us Steve.

thnx mt boyd and thnx every for trying to add some results

and a big well done to ricky and krystal with hellbent and to the rest of the people that won :cheers: :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back