The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Has Anyone

barnslyben

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi ive got a pup with kirby in the breeding just wondered what he looked like cheers BB

He was a very talented little dog fawn in colour approx 20lb - can you get hold of any copies of

whippet news?? - 2000/2001 I think are the years you need, but I could be wrong about the years.

I am sure someone on here will know.

Elaine

He was a very talented little dog fawn in colour approx 20lb - can you get hold of any copies of whippet news?? - 2000/2001 I think are the years you need, but I could be wrong about the years.

I am sure someone on here will know.

Elaine
thanks elaine ,will try with the whippet news :thumbsup:

yes i have one but will have to see if i can get it scanned .

I have a picture for you, showing Stan & Rose and P

Kirby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a picture for you, showing Stan & Rose Wood his owners and Pauline & Steve Richardson his breeders.

he was an excelent little dog. his owners stan n rose were really nice people.would love to see them again,i used him on my bitch rch/nch mustang sally but she missed.would of been nice to of seen what come of them pups, :thumbsup:

he was an excelent little dog. his owners stan n rose were really nice people.would love to see them again,i used him on my bitch rch/nch mustang sally but she missed.would of been nice to of seen what come of them pups, :thumbsup:

i see stan and rose occasionally in newton aycliffe as they stay in a holiday cottage regulary up here

thank s very much i take it thats kirby on the right the fawn? cheers here s my lad
Nice looking pup :thumbsup: :luck: how old is he, and what weight is he?
cheers thats the worrying bit, hes 5mths old and weighs 14lbs ,sire was 22lbs dam was 18lbs what will he make? :thumbsup: i was hoping for 20lbs but i me not sure now

thank s very much i take it thats kirby on the right the fawn? cheers here s my lad
cheers thats the worrying bit, hes 5mths old and weighs 14lbs ,sire was 22lbs dam was 18lbs what will he make? :thumbsup: i was hoping for 20lbs but i me not sure now
someone told me weigh them @ 20 weeks which will b roughly wot yours is and add 4lb and u wont b far wrong so i reckon about 18/19lb. its worked on 1 of mine she was 22lb @ 20 weeks and is roughly 25lb now. by the way nice pup r u going to race him?

alot depends on how fat you get them has pups mine are always big at 6 months and weigh less by 9 months thats a 22lb whippet not a big one

looking @ the pic of the pup he doesnt have very big knuckles and looks nicely covered. yup im sticking with 18/19lb. think everyone shud put theor guesses and when hes fully grown c whose the closest. i always do it with my pups on here its abit of fun :D

looking @ the pic of the pup he doesnt have very big knuckles and looks nicely covered. yup im sticking with 18/19lb. think everyone shud put theor guesses and when hes fully grown c whose the closest. i always do it with my pups on here its abit of fun :D
thanks for that,yes my plan is to race him,blidworth is 25miles from me ,keep yor guesses coming,the closest gets a beer from me,at a race venue in the future ;)

well good luck racing him blidworth a great track over 100 miles away from me like but i love the track normally there @ opens. wots your dogs race name going to be?

well good luck racing him blidworth a great track over 100 miles away from me like but i love the track normally there @ opens. wots your dogs race name going to be?
his pet name is zac hav, nt made my mind up on that yet maybe something to do with the place i live ,on a farm, countryboy ,ect something like that all help is welcome ;)

id say 20 or 21 pound good luck with him ;)

his pet name is zac hav, nt made my mind up on that yet maybe something to do with the place i live ,on a farm, countryboy ,ect something like that all help is welcome ;)

i also have a zak ( hes 9 now though) his racing name was mickey whizz which was a mixture of his parents names mickey mouse x whizziwig so maybe u cud do something with the parents names, but countryboy is good. ;)

do you no the racing name of sire and dam ?? he looks really nice pup think he will make 19 /20lb good luck with him

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back