The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hattie - Is She, Isn't She????

Jan Doherty said:
I cant flaming believe it. He only mated her once :rant:   :rant:   :rant:
Do you ever find the rest of the world feels differently about something than you do??? :D :D :D

this is so exciting! Can't wait to follow Hattie's progress...

Ooohh that is good news....at least for us K9 folk who have been following this thread with bated breath. :teehee: We just want the photos and to see Zilloot put out of her misery :b

Not sure about Iggies being gentlemen...not after what Jan has told us (w00t)

About two hours after we returned from the vets yesterday Hattie walked into the room with a very distinctive undercarriage ;)

It's almost as if she knows she can let the secret out now. She has a very self satisfied smile on her face and has come up for her first tummy rub.

I should have gone with my first instincts, still only 4 weeks to go. Looks as if the spare room will be getting that tidy out after all.

Leave is booked, vet is not on holiday just for a change so no problems with dew claws.

Oh and we wont mention all the shows that I have entered her for or the fact that one of the judges was her best hope of ever getting a sniff of a ticket, maybe.

However I have two very happy people who have been waiting for puppies, so fingers crossed everything goes okay.

Will I be keeping on, well if the last litter were anything to go by I should say :thumbsup:

I think there are people on this board who were more excited about this than me at first, got used to the idea now.

Perhaps Nigel can fix up a video link and you can all watch the action unfold!!!!

Hatties last litter

Hattie_Litter.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jan!

I have this huge cheesy grin on my face - I'm so excited!!

... and I've got to go out in public today... :p (w00t) :clown:

People are going to think I'm daft... :lol: :p

Oh My Gosh - Hattie's last litter! Adorable. They make me go all gooey... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I've never seen anything so wonderful and piglet-like!

This was an average litter weighing in at 6oz. I have had them as small as 2 and 3 ozs from another bitch. IG pups are really lazy, They dont open their eyes until about 13 to 15 days. As to moving around the box well you might get a response after 3 weeks if they can be bothered but once they are up and at it watch out.

[SIZE=14pt]gorgeous jan[/SIZE]they are like little puddings,bless them :wub: :wub:

Oh dear - they're so :wub: we'll all be wanting one! :b

:p That's the benefit of not having any of your own teeth anymore, dentists suddenly lose all vampire like attributes! (w00t)

Jan

Monday 9th Aug 04. How can I be so sure? well it was the one and only time rampant George got to her. Still it is a repeat of that lovely litter of three girls I had last year so it could have been worse.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back