The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Having A 80's Flashback!!!!

I wish they would bring some of the sweeties that were about in the eighties my favourites were :

Galaxy counters, Spanish Gold, Texan bars, Spangles, Golden Nuggets chewing gum they used to be in a little bag with a pull string.... oh the memories are flooding back :- "

kirsty said:
I wish they would bring some of the sweeties that were about in the eighties my favourites were :
Galaxy counters, Spanish Gold, Texan bars, Spangles, Golden Nuggets chewing gum they used to be in a little bag with a pull string.... oh the memories are flooding back :- "

ha ha!!! pacer mints!! loved them..spanish gold..was that sweet tabacco??? looked like all bran!!! oh i loved golden nuggets chewing gum!! i used to eat every one in the bag...the whole lot straight in (w00t) oh blimey...treets..remember them? toffee ones used to pull fillings out :wacko:

You're really taking me back there Sarah.... oh how i wish i could go back to those days of fun and frolicks.... :cheers:

i feel old now! :(

Yeah the Spanish gold was like tobacco I'm sure it was coconut? Oh yeah I remember treats! I remember the toffee dainty's they were huge and used to be good at pulling the fillings out as well and I loved whoppers they were covered in cocoa dusting!

kirsty said:
Yeah the Spanish gold was like tobacco I'm sure it was coconut?  Oh yeah I remember treats!  I remember the toffee dainty's they were huge and used to be good at pulling the fillings out as well and I loved whoppers they were covered in cocoa dusting!

lol! wham bars and space dust...awful stuff...you to pop like mad in your gob :wacko: cola cubes...little bags we used to get from the tuck shop..a quarter of sherbet pips!!! used to get loads in a bag cos so light :teehee:

raceylady said:
You're really taking me back there Sarah.... oh how i wish i could go back to those days of fun and frolicks.... :cheers:
i feel old now!  :(

yeah..i do too...such a long time ago wasnt it??

Painted Lady said:
kirsty said:
Yeah the Spanish gold was like tobacco I'm sure it was coconut?  Oh yeah I remember treats!  I remember the toffee dainty's they were huge and used to be good at pulling the fillings out as well and I loved whoppers they were covered in cocoa dusting!

lol! wham bars and space dust...awful stuff...you to pop like mad in your gob :wacko: cola cubes...little bags we used to get from the tuck shop..a quarter of sherbet pips!!! used to get loads in a bag cos so light :teehee:

[/quote

Yip we are really showing our age now lol! I used to get a quarter of floral gums and cherry lips and used to get told I stank of soap!

What a fab thread,thanks Sarah :thumbsup: i love the70's/80's its funny because you always use to laugh at your Mum+ Dad about the sixties and here us remembering the eighties (w00t) (w00t) :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]who didnt have a crush on this man in the 80's????[/SIZE]

philip_oakey_2.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back