The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound X Moonpie

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hellbound (Spellbound X Seagars) lined Moonpie (Stewart X Hobgoblin) today.

Trial Pedigree

clipboard01.sized.jpg

Amber looking rather smug

clipboard02.sized.jpg

Danny chilling out

clipboard03.sized.jpg

Hellbound an outstanding dog in whippet racing has produced some excellent racing champions (Sugar Rush/ Musclebound/ Helldouble etc)

Moonpie's first litter produced Bobby Dazzler, Whiskey Fudge and Red Moon Rising all runner-up champs to date.

Needless to say we are very excited about this mating and all being well will probably be the most photographed one!! :lol:

Huge thank you to Yvonne & Danny :thumbsup:

I've put my order in with Amber - no gingers!! (w00t) me and Dobs are sick of being outnumbered by them!

Glad everything went well. Good luck you lot, hope you get a champion :luck:

:luck: Good luck, hope everything goes wel for you :luck:

la la la la ....cant hear you....you know im not allowed anymore dogs (or fish,tortoises etc etc).

Good luck...hope ber (amber) produces lots of lovely pups for you x

she's a lovely lady Jac :wub: and Danny enjoyed himself again lol !! look forward to lots of pic good luck hope you get lots off none gingers!! puppys lol

good luck hope everything goes well get your camra clicking button ready for puppy pics lol

Spot on Yvonne she certainly is a lovely powerful looking bitch,just the sort I like :- George said NO :( The very best of luck to you and Tony, Jac.I just know i'm gonna be drooling over these :lol: Amber can have as many fawns,parti colours and blacks that she wants,but tell her no brindles,or i'll be gutted :lol:

What a lovely looking bitch, i hope she doesn't have any partis or i'll want one!!! :D

:luck: Good luck for non gingers :- :thumbsup:

Many thanks to Yvonne for letting us use Danny and for her hospitality today :cheers

Anyone like to guess on colour, blacks and fawns are favorite, but blue is a possibility as is brindle, any of which could be parti. There's even an outside chance of a chocolate for Michelle :lol:

bet jacs allready put an order in for black and white partys lol

Can you blame me Wendy? The blokes not right! Ginger hair, ginger children, ginger dogs we even have flippin' ginger cake in this house! :wacko:

AND he told Yvonne he has no colour preference! (w00t)

What he needs is some lovely black & white parti's on that banner! :p

trouble is i was a ginnger and so alexs and most of my dogs just the 2 black ones for for my tony so i would be wanting gingers if i line ruby shes going to a ginger just to make sure lol

Good luck - I hope you dont have any blues - lol as I know I certain young lady who will try

and steal them. (w00t)

Elaine

good luck hope you get your blacks partis :lol: I bet Tony even has ginger ale with his whisky :luck:

Good luck :luck: great choice of stud dog :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back