The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello! Border collie puppy owner here :)

Fiona Smith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I'm Fiona and we have an almost 5month old male border collie - not our first collie so we do have a bit of experience, although they are like chalk and cheese! Our first collie passed in Oct 2022 and we got Sparrow the pup in June this year :)

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting some advice on, you guessed, puppy biting! :rolleyes:

Fiona

Hello and welcome - we have some helpful information here on a few things (including biting) but please do shout out if you think anything doesn't match your situation.

Useful Links & Recommended Reading

And of course we would love pictures!

Hello and welcome to you and Sparrow - what a lovely name.

Welcome! I agree, Sparrow is a fantastic name! :)

Hi and welcome from me too:) Is he named after a certain captain Jack Sparrow by any chance? Or is the name after the bird? Just curious...
And another vote for pics!:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back