The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello Everyone!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey everyone! Trever arrived just fine and he's the best! He met the cats today and he was really excited, the cats weren't so excited I think... I'm sorry I didn't post on his arrival but you all know how busy a puppy can keep you! He's already learned how to deal with staying alone for increasing periods of time and he's adjusted just fine to life here in the warm climate! only problem is, we had a tooth accident tonight and I feel so stupid, I don't know how I could prevent it but I feel so stupid...

HI,

:)

just would like to inform You that Trever and Kris are OK....Trever loves the cats, and the cats love Trever back....he has lots of toys and doing very well.

Telekris is quite busy, but here I am to share some news! :) :)

I can't wait for pics as well.....

and here are some 1 week old playing pics of Trever's little brother and sister ( the 2 to stay with us here)

Vega, the b&w girl

vega9w7.jpg

vega9w8.jpg

vega9w2.jpg

City, the boy to stay

city9w2.jpg

city9w3.jpg

citi9w.jpg

Last pic together with telekris's Trever ( dark fawn boy, just in the middle of the crew, hiding his lovely head)

egysimaegyforditott3_001.jpg

And Sun with his new family and friend ( a Magyar Agár, cousin of our own MA male)

DSC00052.JPG

Also in cat companion. :D

Kep139.jpg

Kep135.jpg

more litter pics:

http://gallery.site.hu/u/Petruska/2008litter

I have to tell that I am very happy about Trever's life with telekris.....I am so thankful, and wish all the pups had such a responsible and caring owner!

( I am also very thankful to Sun's owners.....a lovely family!)

:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back