The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

hello everyone

Catherine Nash

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I live with our much loved Whippet, Annie, and I am also an academic researcher interested in how ideas about breeds might affect people's relationships with their dogs (and horses too).

I have a small research project underway about what people think about genetic breed analysis tests for mixed breed dogs. I'll post way of accessing a short online survey soon. I'd be really interested to hear your views.

Best wishes
Catherine

Hello and welcome to the forum. That sounds a very interesting project.

Hi! That project sounds really interesting, I'll look out for your survey. I also have a survey that I will be posting shortly relating to insect-based diets for dogs so good to see what others aree wotking on
I live with our much loved Whippet, Annie, and I am also an academic researcher interested in how ideas about breeds might affect people's relationships with their dogs (and horses too).

I have a small research project underway about what people think about genetic breed analysis tests for mixed breed dogs. I'll post way of accessing a short online survey soon. I'd be really interested to hear your views.

Best wishes
Catherine

Hi! That project sounds really interesting, I'll look out for your survey. I also have a survey that I will be posting shortly relating to insect-based diets for dogs so good to see what others aree wotking on
That would be great. Good to hear about your survey too. Sounds really interesting.

Thank you! It is great to hear of your interest in this. I need to post some more before being allowed to include the link to the survey but I'll do it as soon as I can.

If you like, you can send it in a PM to me - if the PM won't let you put the link in you could insert spaces, remove https:// or whatever - and then I can post it for you, to save you having to make 'random' posts.

If you like, you can send it in a PM to me - if the PM won't let you put the link in you could insert spaces, remove https:// or whatever - and then I can post it for you, to save you having to make 'random' posts.
Hi Judy, Thank you so much. That would be really helpful. I didn't want to break the rules. This is the link

qmul online surveys ac uk [forward slash] genetic-dog-breed-analysis-tests

I've taken out the first bit of the address, replaced the dots with spaces in first bit and replaced the / with [forward slash] to enable the post. Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

I have filled it in , It didn't take long . I have more than one dog.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back