The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello From A Newcomer

sweal

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi.

:oops: I put this in the wrong section before

I'm another one making a late introduction. we live in Sydney.We have 1 whippet fawn brindle girl (aged 3) and a golden retriever ( aged 10), also chooks and a cat ( who lives indoors and enjoys the company of the whippet). Not sure why we never had a whippet before but like everyone else on K9 seems to think- can' :)) smile.gif t imagine life without one now!

The K9 site is great :) original.gif

sweal said:
Hi.:oops: I put this in the wrong section before

I'm another one making a late introduction. we live in Sydney.We have 1 whippet fawn brindle girl (aged 3) and a golden retriever ( aged 10), also chooks and a cat ( who lives indoors and enjoys the company of the whippet). Not sure why we never had a whippet before but like everyone else on K9 seems to think- can'  :)) smile.gif t imagine life without one now!

The K9 site is great  :) original.gif

Snap, apart from the retriever (though we walk a black lab every day). Welcome to k9!

Elizabeth

Last edited by a moderator:
moriarte said:
sweal said:

I'm another one making a late introduction. we live in Sydney.We have 1 whippet fawn brindle girl (aged 3) and a golden retriever ( aged 10), also chooks and a cat ( who lives indoors and enjoys the company of the whippet). Not sure why we never had a whippet before but like everyone else on K9 seems to think- can'  :)) smile.gif t imagine life without one now!

Snap, apart from the retriever (though we walk a black lab every day). Welcome to k9!

Elizabeth

another snap

my name is Elizabeth too!!

Hi Elizabeth welcome to K9. Do you have any pics of your dogs? Anyway, great to have you here with us.

Andrea

*mum* to :wub: Tascha :wub: and :wub: Mysti :wub:

Hi Elizabeth, welcome to K.9 -I have 2 cats, a Spaniel a Whippet and chooks- photos of yours as soon as possible please! :)

Welcome Elizabeth,

I am still putting things in the wrong place - :oops: so don't worry!! I have 3 whippets a Lab X and a Collie X. K9 is a brill site for all dog lovers, but whippets lead the way!!

Looking forward to some pics as well. :cheers:

Welcome to K9 :cheers: look forward to seeing your lovely dogs.

Welcome to k9 Elizabeth! :D Im fairly new too and everyone is helpful and friendly on here!! :thumbsup:

Im 'mum' to Holly the whippet, :wub: hopefully having another soon, Holly is my 1st and as everyone says-they're addictive! Also, English Bull terrier, Cat and African grey parrot! :wub:

Some pics please!! :thumbsup: :D

Wewlcome toa great site and a great gang of people :huggles:

Dave

sweal said:
moriarte said:
sweal said:

Elizabeth

another snap

my name is Elizabeth too!!

EEK!! You two are in your own private Twilight Zone! Dee dee, dee-dee. Dee dee, dee-dee! :lol:

:D welcome to K9 Elizabeth, have fun. BTW what are 'chooks' ? :unsure:

Welcome to K9 Elizabeth :D

I've two whippet crosses (but predominantly whippet), two leopard geckos, a rat and a horse.

I agree- PICS PLEASE

Olivia

Hi i seem to be more technologically challenged than I realized. The resizing almost defeated me.

Finally a photo of Silky.

Elizabeth

sweal_for_internet.JPG

Welcome to K9 Elizabeth. Silky looks really beautiful. :wub: :wub: :wub: I have Dolly, a Whippet, and Bobby, a Collie X, plus 5 Guinea Pigs. K9 is a great site with really helpful folks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 Elizabeth we have 3 Whippets, Silkys really nice.

Simon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back