The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello I'm New ...

Hi Sally,

Hey, nice to see another beddie on K9. My Rafferty now has a bit of competition for "Beddie of the month" :lol:

Where did you get him from, mine is a rescue too but he was only 4-5 months when we got him, he's 6 now. He is quite a character & likes to climb trees & always likes to be higher up than the other dogs.(2 lurchers)

Digger looks a lovely old boy. More pics please :D

Julie & Raffy.

(w00t) julie how stunning is your dog - digger came as a foster from sheya greyhound and lurcher rescue (same place as drew!) but I couldn't let him go .. thats why b/f wont let me foster any more :- "

and i will put up more digger pics if you show me more raffy pics (sorry to hi-jack the whippet thread guys) :oops:

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

sallycinammon said:
(w00t)   julie how stunning is your dog - digger came as a foster from sheya greyhound and lurcher rescue (same place as drew!)  but I couldn't let him go .. thats why b/f wont let me foster any more  :- "
and i will put up more digger pics if you show me more raffy pics (sorry to hi-jack the whippet thread guys)  :oops:

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

i recognise that carpet, :lol:

keith

O. K. I have an endless supply of Rafferty pics. This is him in a typical pose -_-

BLOODY HELL JULIE...THATS THAT CANINE HAIRY PIPE CLEANER OF YOURS ALRITE !! (w00t)

WHAT A GUY HE IS !!

J :thumbsup: HN

sallycinammon said:
ha that is a typical digger pose usually toasting his nads infront of the fire  :D
Well not quite, his nads were stolen by the vet years ago :blink: Actually, make that "nad" as he only had the one :( The other was way up in his abdomen & neither use nor ornament so away they went (w00t)

lol @ julie actually digger is nadless too !! doesnt stop him toasting though :- "

keith !! behave you'll wake me dad !

What a great first thread sallycinnamon - I think you'll fit in well here!! :lol: :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 :cheers:

thanks zephyr thats a really nice thing to say - i have been made to feel very welcome here so thank you everyone :cheers:

:)) Lovely dogs Sally :huggles: great pics of your two :thumbsup: & of course welcome :)

Keith.....behave yourself :lol:

Welcome to k9 Sally,lovely dogs you have there :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back