The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello

tonit

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi

i joined last week end, but have not had time to introduce myself... My name is Toni, I live in Southend on sea Essex. I love whippets!!!!! i think all of your pics are wonderful, I did have a brindle whippet call Chi, He was lovely.,16 months old.but unfortunately he developed an enlarged heart and breathing difficulties, and i had to have him pts, as he could not even walk around without getting out of breath.... My thanks to Millie who gave me Sue Bunney,s number, as im going to see her in a few weeks to hopefully reserve a whippet puppy. :)

Welcome to K9 Tonit - you will love K9 its a great site.

Sorry about your whippet :( RIP - but hope your new puppy gives you something to look forward to :thumbsup:

Hi Tonit

Welcome to K9. Sorry to hear about Chi, many people on K9 have lost beloved Whippets so we know what your loss means. Good Luck in acquiring a new puppy, we love puppy photos so as soon as you have some news for us we'd like a photograph of it !!!

Jenny

:D Your very welcome Toni, hope one of the pups are just what you're looking for. :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes.

Hi Toni - sad to hear about your 16 month old :( so young! You must have been heartbroken. Glad you're getting another one, though. Have fun here on K9, it's a great place :thumbsup:

Hi Toni, welcome to K9. So sorry to hear about your loss, it was such a young age which makes it harder in a way. My old lady, Ras, was 14.5 years so at least I have lots of memories and photos - not that I need them, I can still see her clearly in my mind.

Tell us all about your new puppy when the time comes won't you? :))

Hi

I'm another one making a late introduction. We have 1 whippet fawn brindle girl (aged 3) and a golden retriever ( aged 10), also chooks and a cat ( who lives indoors and enjoys the company of the whippet). Not sure why we never had a whippet before but like everyone else on K9 seems to think- can' :)) t imagine life without one now!

The K9 site is great :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back