The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello!

welsh_lady21

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi I'm new here!! :) just wandering if there are any shar pei owners on the forum as it is a breed I am very interested in. I remember the first time i ever saw one in Crufts years ago and since then i have been hooked. I am hoping to own my own shar pei in the next year or so and go on to show it but i need a bit of direction as i have never shown a dog before or even owned a pedigree. I know nearly everything there is to know about the shar pei and cant wait to own my own one!!! I probably sound like a nutter! :lol: If you can help please dont hesitate PM me!

Thanks

Suzy!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi and welcome to K9 ,Im a whippet owner but Im sure someone will see you. :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9. My moms work colleague has a Shar Pei she bought just over a year ago. I'll ask my mom to get the name of the breeder and you can call them and speak to them.

Lynn-Alexandria said:
Welcome to K9.  My moms work colleague has a Shar Pei she bought just over a year ago.  I'll ask my mom to get the name of the breeder and you can call them and speak to them.

Hi! Thanks for that!!! is everyone on here whippet owners?

Hi welsh-lady21 :cheers:

Not all are whippet owners.........................................i've got an abominal snowhound :thumbsup:

caileag_in_snow.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
welsh_lady21 said:
Hi I'm new here!!  :) just wandering if there are any shar pei owners on the forum as it is a breed I am very interested in. I remember the first time i ever saw one in Crufts years ago and since then i have been hooked. I am hoping to own my own shar pei in the next year or so and go on to show it but i need a bit of direction as i have never shown a dog before or even owned a pedigree. I know nearly everything there is to know about the shar pei and cant wait to own my own one!!! I probably sound like a nutter!  :lol: If you can help please dont hesitate PM me! Thanks

Suzy!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Why a nutter, nothing wrong with shar peis, each to there own, and good luck

keith

midlanderkeith said:
welsh_lady21 said:
Hi I'm new here!!  :) just wandering if there are any shar pei owners on the forum as it is a breed I am very interested in. I remember the first time i ever saw one in Crufts years ago and since then i have been hooked. I am hoping to own my own shar pei in the next year or so and go on to show it but i need a bit of direction as i have never shown a dog before or even owned a pedigree. I know nearly everything there is to know about the shar pei and cant wait to own my own one!!! I probably sound like a nutter!  :lol: If you can help please dont hesitate PM me! Thanks

Suzy!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Why a nutter, nothing wrong with shar peis, each to there own, and good luck

keith

Thanks!!! :)

I love the abonibal snowhound!!!! :D (w00t)

welsh_lady21 said:
Lynn-Alexandria said:
Welcome to K9.  My moms work colleague has a Shar Pei she bought just over a year ago.  I'll ask my mom to get the name of the breeder and you can call them and speak to them.

Hi! Thanks for that!!! is everyone on here whippet owners?

I have a lurcher and two cavaliers. My babies. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back