The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello

poppy1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi im new on here and have enjoyed reading some of the threads on here!

My name is Steve and I have a great family that enjoys all aspects of feild sport so I am the lucky one, any way we are going on friday to pick up our three new puppies yes I said three and I can here you all ask why the -loody hell is he getting three! Well the fact is one is for my 16 year old daughter and the other two are going to work with me.

We have a rather large amout of land and the dogs that we have already work it all the time but are limited on what they can take and we have been thinking of getting some new pack member for a while as I used to work long dogs about 10 years ago but lost my last one then and said I was going to wait untill the kids had grown up and wanted to carry on the sport so here we are!

The breeder of these is STAT if any body knows him which I am sure some will and we feel very lucky to be getting dogs from this man as he has been line breeding for 30 years plus. The mix that he has is greyhound bedlington bearded collie.

Anyway will try and keep some sort diary going of the progress with some photo's

Steve

Hope this come through this is my Poppy 2 years old I wiil try and post the rest of the gang if this one come through.

100_0721.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Would that Stan be Stat Stainton, if so remind me 2 him, tell him Geoff Fletcher as been asking about him. Good Luck with the pups, you won't go far wrong with them. :thumbsup:

hello and welcome to k9 .WOW 3puppys your guna have your hand full (w00t) gorguse pic to :thumbsup:

hi, (w00t) (w00t)

3 Pups!!!....... R u mad????!!!! :blink:

lol,

It will be fun and games. :D

Hi - I have a 1/2 greyound 1/4 bed 1/4 whippet coming up for a year old and was thinking about getting him a playmate. I would love to see some pictures of your pups. Blue (the dog) is quite fine and i think if i get another dog i would want somethinng a little more solid but still fast!!!

I guess with the beddi and bearded mix they are going to be very hairy - which I love.

Cannot wait for the pictures x

3 pups.. (w00t) :luck: luck have fun,which i am sure you will :huggles:

milly said:
Would that Stan be Stat Stainton, if so remind me 2 him, tell him Geoff Fletcher as been asking about him. Good Luck with the pups, you won't go far wrong with them. :thumbsup:
Hi Geoff I will be meeting him in the morning so I will pass on your regards as for the pups I am all fingers an thumbs at the moment seems silly as we have 4 dogs already but starting from scratch with dogs of such good working abilaty kind of makes me want to get it all right from day one :ermm: Still will be short on sleep friday night so will give me time with them on saturday to have a few puppy naps -_-

:cheers: Steve and Gang

As promised here is the rest of the gang I hope they come out

Steve

Lucky Foey

George

100_0723.JPG

100_0719.JPG

25_07_06_1933.jpeg

As promised here are some photo's of the new pups they are doing well we have them clean and they are walking on there leads ok.

Have named them Rose Bramble and Prim

Will keep you all posted

Steve and Gang

100_1008.JPG

100_1001.JPG

100_1009.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back