The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello

mccroryart

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
1st post on this forum, though I would put up a few photo of my 5mth old whippet and say hello.

Eamonn

IMG_9464.JPG

IMG_9613.JPG

IMG_9622.JPG

Gorgeous pup ! Got any more pics of your paintings ?

Stunning looking pup :thumbsup:

You're a very talented artist ....... especially like the black and white one :)

Welcome to k9

Beautiful Pup...fab paintings - look forward to seeing more :D

Hello Eamonn :)

I too am in N. Ireland and have whippets :thumbsup: Welcome to K9!! Your whippet certainly looks like it has made itself at home on that sofa :lol: ...what is its breeding?

Tracy

Hi and welcome, your girl is very beautiful :wub: and your paintings are fantastic.

hi lovely dog and fantastic paintings im from ni too :thumbsup:

:lol: OOOps - Pardon me.........................my laptop has started repeating on me :lol:

hi and welcome, im from northern ireland as well

also have a 2 yr old whippet :)

your paintings are great!

The pup is mostly whippet with a very small amount of Bull. I'm just about to walk him. I've been spending a lot of time on him and he has been easy to train and fits in well with family life. I have pput some paintings up on my gallery tab and will try to post a few more .

Thanks for all the comments

Eamonn

Hello and welcome. Gorgeous whippet you have there.

1st post on this forum, though I would put up a few photo of my 5mth old whippet and say hello.
Eamonn
Hi Eamonn, maybe we'll see you at some of the shows this year with your gorgeous wee whippet :wub:

It was nice talking to you at the last show the N.I. Working Whippet Club, the one that had the grayhound gallop :)

Your paintings are brilliant :thumbsup:

Eamonn
Hi Eamonn, maybe we'll see you at some of the shows this year with your gorgeous wee whippet :wub:

It was nice talking to you at the last show the N.I. Working Whippet Club, the one that had the grayhound gallop :)

I’d just lost my car keys if I remember correctly – I eventually found them in one of my coat pockets after searching the field. I hope to go back up there on the 1st march and I’ll bring the pup along.

Eamonn

Eamonn

I’d just lost my car keys if I remember correctly – I eventually found them in one of my coat pockets after searching the field. I hope to go back up there on the 1st march and I’ll bring the pup along.

Eamonn
Lucky you they were in your pocket, would be hard to find them in the grass :p

all been well we will see you on the 1st march :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back