The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello

Kathy B

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone
My name is Kathy, I live in West Yorkshire with two older golden retrievers and love traveling with them in their motorhome

Hello and welcome. My dog also enjoys travelling in our / his motorhome. It will be good to compare notes and tips on places to go.

@Tinytom had a motorhome too, I'm not sure if she still does, and I think @arealhuman has one. We should start a motorhome thread!

They just love going in the van, happy anywhere, but I love Scotland

Hello and welcome. My dog also enjoys travelling in our / his motorhome. It will be good to compare notes and tips on places to go.

@Tinytom had a motorhome too, I'm not sure if she still does, and I think @arealhuman has one. We should start a motorhome thread!
Yes we have downsized by 2 metres and we love it ...good idea re a motorhome thread @JoanneF

Not quite a motorhome, I have a campervan. Rusty kinda likes going in it, I think, he does fidget a lot when we're on the move, much to my wife's annoyance - he sits on the back seat with her, when I glance in the mirror, sometimes he's sat on her lap, other times lying beside her, and occasionally he's on the floor. All the time safely secured ;)

Our previous dog, the wonderful Jimmy, would tolerate it. He would initially shake, but then settle down once we were on the move, more lately he preferred the floor.

And of course, welcome @Kathy B! :)

Hi and welcome from me too:)
No motor home here, but we did used to travel up regularly to Hampshire in a Triumph Herald convertible (1966) with 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 ferrets and all our stuff!!:D:D:D:cool:

Hello too. I am new also and own a spaniel. Sure we will get alot of advice etc.
My neighbours had a motor home and there dogs loved going away.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back