The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellsbitch X Deneside Belle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i was at ricky,s yesterday and she,s absolutely huge, she,ll never go another two weeks,

debbie

I think we have ourselves a babyy elephant to be honest :blink:

maiss.jpg

Maissyy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maissyyy Lovess Herr Belllyyy :wub:

she is really struggling to roll on her back ,, bless her !! xx

i_heart_my_belly.jpg

Myy Babbyy Elephantt :wub: Ohh && Myy Gawjuss Maissyy'ss Belllyy xx

unreall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG shes HUGE u will b rolling her instead of walking her soon lol good luck with babies :luck:

jesus christ Debbie your quick ,, ive gotta download it to my facebook first cause its off my phone ,, give is a chance women haha ,, i doubt she will go another 11 days like aww im soo excited wooohhhooooooo !!!!!! :teehee:

P.S can anyone else see the outline of a puppy or two hopefully haha xx

jesus christ Debbie your quick ,, ive gotta download it to my facebook first cause its off my phone ,, give is a chance women haha if you want a picture take your own dont be stealing mine ,, Maisy has plenty of belly to go at haha (w00t) ,, i doubt she will go another 11 days like aww im soo excited wooohhhooooooo !!!!!! :teehee:

P.S can anyone else see the outline of a puppy or two hopefully :blink: xx

so come on the peoples whats your guesses ,, i think she will have 8 again ,, dad thinks 9 :blink:

good luck with everything If we hadnt decied to line Ruby next season I would have been after one of theses :luck:

I recon 8, 6 girls 2 boys

Just an update of the elephant with 7 dayss tooo gooooooo ....... :wub:

Maisy is massive doubt she will go until Sunday i think friday or saturday bless her these puppies are booting her insides all over & shes at the loo every 10 minss ,, i just wanna cuddle her :wub: :wub: :wub: xx

Maisy is massive doubt she will go until Sunday i think friday or saturday bless her these puppies are booting her insides all over & shes at the loo every 10 minss ,, i just wanna cuddle her :wub: :wub: :wub: xx

where,s the pic,s :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back