The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

HELP HELP OMG HELP

Lawranced

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
10 Week old lab going crazy on 3rd night, crying and jumping around on things. Not in a crate, he's feed, watered had poo and wee but won't stop!

Hello and welcome - I hope he settled?

I also hope you have today off and can get a bit of a lie in. When you wake, maybe tell us a few more details or see if anything here helps -

He settled downstairs on the sofa (I slept with him) I think he may have had stimulation overload during the day and he just freaked out. We will try a crate tonight. He slept till 4:30 had a wee then went back to sleep till about 6 when the cat came in

Last edited:
Please have a look at the thread I linked, there's some good advice and a link to an excellent crate training guide. If you want to use a crate, he probably won't be ready for sleeping in it as soon as tonight.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back