The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help!!!pet Insurance Claim Forms

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh you guessed it YES E & L (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Check how much they are going to pay and get the name of the person you spoke to at E and L. They are as slippery as eels. I can send you a copy of a letter I sent them to get £1500 for some treatment. I waited 5 months for the payment.[/SIZE]

My vets won't deal with them you need to do it yourself and be tough and massively persistent. I think they should be shut down. Complain to the ombudsman anyway. Bet he has quite a file on them.

Cathie

[SIZE=14pt]One more thing, this may well NOT be your Vet's fault. Work with the Vet if you can to get this money. They will know of EandL's reputation I can assure you[/SIZE]

oh and one more, Send everything to E and L by recorded delivery, I note this on the letter/enclosures too with the rec delivery number, can't be too careful with this devious lot.

Cathie

i think you will find the claimant is responsible for making sure the claim is in in the required time limit regardless off who has it

good luck :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Check how much they are going to pay and get the name of the person you spoke to at E and L. They are as slippery as eels. I can send you a copy of a letter I sent them to get £1500 for some treatment. I waited 5 months for the payment.[/SIZE]

My vets won't deal with them you need to do it yourself and be tough and massively persistent. I think they should be shut down. Complain to the ombudsman anyway. Bet he has quite a file on them.

Cathie

You were lucky only having to wait 5 months Cathy , I had to wait nearly a year for them to pay up for Mollee :rant: Its all well and good if you have money to spare , but I was a `single mum ` at the time :wacko:

Theyve just written to me and offered 5% discount for renewing , :- " you can imagine my reply cant you :oops: ;)

JAX said:

Cathie

You were lucky only having to wait 5 months Cathy , I had to wait nearly a year for them to pay up for Mollee :rant: Its all well and good if you have money to spare , but I was a `single mum ` at the time :wacko:

Theyve just written to me and offered 5% discount for renewing , :- " you can imagine my reply cant you :oops: ;)

Oh goodness, you guys seem to have had a really rough time with E&L :eek:

I count myself lucky then that this is the first kind of mis hap i have had with them :- "

Problem is, this is not my normal vet, i have a great guy that i have been with many years who is a top orthapaedic surgeon & has done all my legs etc but now we have moved he is a fair way away.

If it was something serious i would not hesitate to go to him but for silly little things i have tried a new vet just down the road & whilst the vet himself is ok for minor things & quite capable, his admin team leave a lot to be desired. (w00t)

From the letter that E&L have sent it appears they are going to pay ALL the bill but if they dont i am sure i will find out as this is the one time the admin team at the vet are on the ball............WHEN YOU OWE THEM MONEY :angry:

JAX said:

Cathie

thats the main reason people have insurance as they can not afford large vet bills , this is why it makes me laugh when the vet wants you to pay up front then you have to claim it back off the insurance (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back