The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help! Shellfish Info Needed

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Look I know I'm probably being really thick here :b ..but no one I've spoken to have been able to explain well either.

I have an incredibly enquiring and bright 4 year old in my class at school, while exploring shells with him today he started asking questions.

Things that I haven't bothered to ask...

[SIZE=14pt]How are shellfish created...especially the large shelled variety...[/SIZE]

do they start off with hard shells...do they start small and grow...

We were looking at the large shells especially, all the rest of the children were listening to them...but not this little lad :D

Does anyone know about these sea-shells or child friendly resourses/websites, that I could access this weekend!

:D Thanks! :D

I haven't a clue........might go see if i can find out :D

romance.jpg

hijack.gif

Its not as if i'd EVER do that to you Ann :- " :- " :- "

talking of high jacked threads :- " :- "

where is trac? :unsure: :unsure:

makes a bloody change ann :- " there always doing it to me :devil: :devil: :devil:

[SIZE=14pt]YEA.............LETS GET HER JULIE[/SIZE] :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back