The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hely??

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Whippets4eva said:
[/size]'1102620']
WARNING..to June Jonigk......please do not forget we are lunching together soon my dear.......BEST WATCH YOUR BACK :ph34r:
OMG! I can see her grinding up laburnum seeds as I type! Love you Hely!!! :huggles: So looking forward to lunch!

Daaavvvvvviiiiddd help me! Please will you be my food taster? :unsure: ......... do say yes, Hely would never poison you :teehee:
Such a shame June, i would of been happy to help you with that................but as you know i'm a vegetarian.............sorry :D :teehee:
Oh that's so kind Sonia. I'm having a veggie meal as it happens, so thanks for offering :thumbsup:

Whippets4eva said:
[/size]'1102620']
WARNING..to June Jonigk......please do not forget we are lunching together soon my dear.......BEST WATCH YOUR BACK :ph34r:
OMG! I can see her grinding up laburnum seeds as I type! Love you Hely!!! :huggles: So looking forward to lunch!

Daaavvvvvviiiiddd help me! Please will you be my food taster? :unsure: ......... do say yes, Hely would never poison you :teehee:
Such a shame June, i would of been happy to help you with that................but as you know i'm a vegetarian.............sorry :D :teehee:
Oh that's so kind Sonia. I'm having a veggie meal as it happens, so thanks for offering :thumbsup:
:eek: >_< :oops: :oops:

:p :p

Have had my ofsted inspection today...the woman was a fire breathing dragon in desguise................ :rant: :rant:

sympathy most welcome :-

Have had my ofsted inspection today...the woman was a fire breathing dragon in desguise................ :rant: :rant:

Awwww heres some hugs for you Hely :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Now get to the back of the room............. Spelling mistake mrs :- :p :p

Have had my ofsted inspection today...the woman was a fire breathing dragon in disguise................ :rant: :rant:

Lots of sympathy coming your way misses xxx such an intrusion, then for her to be a dictator, all too much!!!

oops yes spelling error....sorrrry...i was quite cross when i posted ..lol

oops yes spelling error....sorrrry...i was quite cross when i posted ..lol
Lol - I can imagine.

She isn't doing her job properly if she is aggressive and rude.

Hope you've had a good day today.

Poor Hely - you tell me who she is, I'll sort her out! Actually some of them are nice - well the ones I work with :teehee: You always get dragons in positions of authority, it goes to their heads. Some of the comments she made, she needs removing from her position for :angry: Cheeky cow!

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

I'm so tired!!!

Can't be monday tomorrow...this doesn't work having a normal job and then another one for weekends!!!

I agree Clair....cant believe its Monday tomorrow, i need another day off before then........knackered !!

This thread is a RIOT! I really really wanna Genuine Cleaning Trac but I dont wannna scare the dogs!

This thread is a RIOT! I really really wanna Genuine Cleaning Trac but I dont wannna scare the dogs!
I really wouldnt bother.....they break down after a while and you have to refill them with Gin :unsure:

I really wouldnt bother.....they break down after a while and you have to refill them with Gin :unsure:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Think you're in trouble hely :teehee:

Hellooooooo Sharon, how are you hun ? :)

isn't facebook run by the stupidest idiots ever, such a great idea, which they destroy by making in incomprehensible!!!

I agree Clair, cant be doing with it.....they must be bored !!!!!!!!!

Painted Lady ? who are ya ?? (w00t) :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back