The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hely??

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just looking through some old pictures, I LOVE this one, Alfie was the best puppy sitter and trainer EVER, they were so close :wub: :wub:
P9160007.jpg
That's a beautiful piccy Clairy x

Juney!!! Watch your language!!!!! :teehee: :teehee: (w00t) (w00t) :teehee: (w00t)

Just looking through some old pictures, I LOVE this one, Alfie was the best puppy sitter and trainer EVER, they were so close :wub: :wub:
P9160007.jpg

Lovely photo Clairy...............at least someone making a effort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clown: :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Password = VODKA or maybey VINDALOO :thumbsup:  
OMG Katie, you know her sooo well

Finally, a good reason to visit K9 again. I used to have it as my home page, but Facebook has taken over than now! Of course we still have our FAO over on Facebook, but other people can join in this one :thumbsup:

Ooops, did I say FAO? :-

:eek:

Finally!!!

Gypo is a sweetheart, despite what you say about her!!!

Anyone else getting a funny feeling of deja vu ? :lol:

Don't know why :-

Great to see you all (w00t)

The place wasn't the same without you :wacko:

Great to see you all (w00t)  

The place wasn't the same without you :wacko:

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....FROM THE QUIET ONE (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back