The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Here for bussiness friendship and general chinwagging. ;)

fur-kutz

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hiya,

My names Daniel been grooming now for many years. And oh yes still love my job and am passionate as ever, always looking to be better and faster and learn as much as possible.

I run my own dog salon, and im always looking for new groomers new to experienced. Always intrested in expanding my staff and take people on that look at the grooming world like I do how can I be better what do I need todo to be better. And with that common goal and ambition to do well you should sucseed.

pm me or reply to this article.

Be great to hear from you guys.

Daniel.

Hey there im located in Basildon Essex, how about your self.

Hi as you can see by my pic I am also a groomer I aso teach people how to groom... I love learrning new methods and updating my technology, how do you feel abt the clipper that sucks the hair as you clip? I am in Bury Lancs

ooh hello again, sorry for the late reply, i'm in sussex, i'm not a groomer tho :)

the hoover clippers. I think there just a money idea that looks quirky but to the reality of a busy salon useless. how about yaself.

Yes I agree, the clippers seem a gimic.... I do like new ideas tho.

Do you use any new grooming equipment ? or are you happy to stay traditional?

I think there [deleted] just a money idea that looks quirky but to the reality of a busy salon useless. how about yaself.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back