The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Here She Is!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It would be interesting to get all of these blue Sooty Sam bred pups together at some time in the future :cheers:

Tancho said:
It would be interesting to get all of these blue Sooty Sam bred pups together at some time in the future :cheers:
Totally agree tancho maybe at the midland gamefair?

Totally agree tancho maybe at the midland gamefair?quote]

Sounds like a good idea , I`d be up for that or if anyone is going to Broughton Hall nr Skipton, we`re only a couple of miles away from there.

Nice pic too Mally by the way

Sounds like a good idea , I`d be up for that or if anyone is going to Broughton Hall nr Skipton, we`re only a couple of miles away from there.

Lovely puppy :wub: . I just love her colour :thumbsup: .

Am i right in thinking that my little blue pup bitch (Bean) is of sooty sam lines also?

She a lynperry

Slightly different ped I think, but as far as I know Lynperry share the Laguna lines with Mike`s Sooty Sam line. Others will probably know more.........

Went there last year , was a good show, Ill bring my black Lynperry bitch along this year for a meet up if you fancy

all blacks and blues would look ace to gether

Starrie- the dam has a fair bit of Sooty Sam,

Esme has the same look

esmekillsthesofa.jpg

So maybe we'll be seeing you at the Midland

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a meet :cheers: and photo shoot at The Midland then, I will look forward to it :D

[Hi to everyone,This is my first post so i hope it works. I have a Lynperry bitch she is 15 months old the sire is Totty and the dam is Starrie her name is Millie, she is an absolute darling, when i figure out how to do it i will post some pics.

Yes Starrie has Sooty Sam in her bloodlines

harpo said:
[Hi to everyone,This is my first post so i hope it works. I have a Lynperry bitch she is 15 months old the sire is Totty and the dam is Starrie  her name is Millie, she is an absolute darling, when i figure out how to do it i will post some pics.Yes Starrie has Sooty Sam in her bloodlines

Welcome Harpo- My Esme is the same breeding as Millie, but from this year's litter- there is a picture on the previous page.

To post pics you need to resize them to under 75kb using paint or simillar or load them onto a hosting site such as wwww.photobucket.com and then cut and paste the information in the box 'IMG' into your post.

Went there last year , was a good show, Ill bring my black Lynperry bitch along this year for a meet up if you fancy

/quote]

You`re on Lakey, we`ll be there , we only live 10 mins away . Think it`s in June , not sure what date though

Here`s another pic , her colour shows up a bit better on this one

gypsy070106__15_.JPG

midland gamefair where is that do you have any more information, wouldnt mind bringing bean and tilly..

how do you find out about these shows??

Kim and Tilly said:
midland gamefair where is that do you have any more information, wouldnt mind bringing bean and tilly..
how do you find out about these shows??

it's only an hour from you at weston park mid september

/quote]

You`re on Lakey, we`ll be there , we only live 10 mins away . Think it`s in June , not sure what date though

did it run over a couple of days last year?, we went for the day with the terrier lurcher show we realy enjoyed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Can non blue Sooty Sam pups come too :D

she looks good i love the name! good luck with her! :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back