The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Heres to the future

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OK. I've just got a short message for you Northern boys before this site gets hijacked in a girlie revolution. The message is this, make the most of your moment of triumph. The gloves are off. No more mister nice guy. See you on the running ground

With revenge in his heart

Lamping man

Hi Lampy ~ You're post make you appear so young! BUT WE KNOW DIFFERANT DON't WE :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
You know how to hurt a man Mark but just remember thet there is many a good tune played on an old fiddle!!

With one foot in the grave

Lamping man

lamping man said:
OK. I've just got a short message for you Northern boys before this site gets hijacked in a girlie revolution. The message is this, make the most of your moment of triumph. The gloves are off. No more mister nice guy. See you on the running ground

With revenge in his heart

Lamping man
Hi Lampy,

hope the beach was clear today, not too many donkeys. Look forward to the next time, hopefully the little devil will be up to full speed once the new diet and extra exercise have kicked in after a quiet winter. I'd be surprised if there wasn't an extra yard or two of blistering early pace! 8)

The youngster is coming on well too, not as much early but will run through brick walls! :- "

Regards,

A still smiling, :D

Scott.

Lampy, Clive and gang....it was great to meet you all on Saturday.

I'm afraid that I'm ducking out of the inter-club.....I've decided to put Crack On in the EofE Puppy Cup which is on the 28th........however the Greenwood house hold will be abely represented by Scott and Crackers' litter mate...El Mundo.. (reg. name Half A Chance)

It was a wonderful day, despite the weather, and once again congratulations to Terry and Sue.

Yes it was nice meeting you northern guys I'm glad we put a good day on for you , pity about the weather . Look forward to meeting you all again in the near future and seeing some superb coursing . Well done to everybody who was part of the day and congrates to the winners . And a special thank you to those great big fit East Anglian Brown Hares .

Well said Essex couldn't agree more. Now that Greeny is back in Bunnyland licking his wounds he can look back on a fantastic day and say with pride... YES! Iwas there.

Forever serious

Lamping man :thumbsup:

Is there any truth in the rumour that EAWCC has bought shares in a tissue manafacturer for you lads down that way for the next visit of the Northern dogs :- " ?

Lampy,

correct me if I'm wrong, but did the Madam not go out in the first round also ?

Still smiling, :D

Scott.

Not at all Mark my old son we like to see good dogs down here even if they are not all our own , its all good stuff , just like those wonderful hares .

The ever impressed by those hares .

Essex Man

Hi Scott. I couldn't quite read your message I think the screens playing up abit. Must get it seen too.

The ever evasive

Lamping man :wacko:

Not at all Mark my old son we like to see good dogs down here even if they are not all our own
umm how many finals did the local dogs win? :- "

just like those wonderful hares .
last week it was the dogs being bragged about? now the hares be carefull or we might bring a few hares down and show you how the Northern hares run as well? wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back