The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Been There For An Hour...

GreyKnight

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think he's dead, no whippet I've ever known has stayed still for this long and on my bed too!

montysleep.JPG

Oh no, wait, no he's okay, he's SNORING! :lol:

I think the slogan on the magazine says it all... (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) (w00t) Nope....normal practise....just testing you to see if you notice that they can sleep that long and quietly in one comfy position (w00t)

Maybe he is hoping you will not notice him there if he does not move :)

awww it's a dog's life :D he probably thinks you should join him - why rush? why work? :cheers:

bless him, mine is spread eagled on the sofa :D

You need a large beanbag like Trish's and a few more whippets now... :lol: Monty is :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just showing you it 's his bed really, you just think it's yours. :D

If you want scares like that you need a greyhound, specifically a Freddie. He lays that still most of the time! (w00t) If it wasn't for his flanks gently rising up and down and the occasional nasty whiff from his rear end :x I wouldn't know if he was alive or dead either! :lol: :lol:

Haaa bless. mine are curled up in a ball. with their noses down each others bums :blink: :) 8) :p

You've obviously worn him out with that new quad bike :p At least he's not chewng anything when he's sparko

:blink: Ozzy is upside down in the waste paper bin (again) :eek: I can see his back legs stuck up in the air!! He is doing a handstand or is it a pawstand?? Perfectly balanced... :huh: Amazing! :lol:

Tina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back