The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hey Sparky

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Look how shiny my Lynperry puppy is :p

IMG_1933.jpg

Very very shiney - and a very cute photo Lesley. :wub: :wub:

he's a while to go to get this shiny :thumbsup:

I'll give you that Tony, he will be one day, :D If he grows up to look like Archie I won't be complaining :wub: :thumbsup:

Aww that's a lovely picture of Kane Lesley :wub: :wub:

Julie

I think it runs in the family- two more Lynperry puppies (well one rather large puppy :- " )

EsmeandTess3.jpg

I didn't know Tess was a Lynperry too Olivia, :huggles: shininess must run in the family :wub: :wub:

*Lesley* said:
I didn't know Tess was a Lynperry too Olivia, :huggles:   shininess must run in the family :wub:   :wub:

Yes- Totty is the father and a whippety lurcher mother

he looks a top little dog leslie :thumbsup: . ive seen a grown version of your pup, out of starries sister and tottie. heres a pic of starries sister.

OEH said:
*Lesley* said:
I didn't know Tess was a Lynperry too Olivia, :huggles:   shininess must run in the family :wub:   :wub:

Yes- Totty is the father and a whippety lurcher mother

Is it the whippety lurcher that Paul has now Olivia, because she's lovely and so was Starrie, they all were actually :thumbsup: Totty is very handsome, who has Starrie's sister then sparky? do we know of them

dont think you know him, heres another pic :thumbsup:

dont think you know him, heres another pic :thumbsup:

Hi lesley- no the bitch came from Ipswich, but I agree that Tia was lovely

Hi Sparky, how did the pics turn out from sats ,meeting ,Corky

hi corky, quite poor really. managed to catch some of the action and ill fetch the camera again on the 21st see you all soon. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back